February 08, 2012
- You may need to delete your temporary internet files for these latest changes to show up properly in your browser.
- Instructions for Internet Explorer can be found on the microsoft website
- You only need to select "Temporary Internet Files". All other checkboxes, including "Preserve Favorites Data" can remain unchecked
- Instructions for Firefox can be found on the mozilla website
- Also, pressing Ctr + Shift + Del should bring up these options in either browser.
- Instructions for Chrome can be found on the google website
- Changed symbology so only one parcel layer displays under map contents, not 5
- Moved location of print progress bar to more visible location
- Adjusted labeling in of aerials in map contents
- Adjusted labeling of property search
- Removed logo from bottom right corner
- Added hyperlink to school website on Property Search map (where known)
- Updated subdivisions to link to a file not found page for subdivisions where the hyperlink field was null
- Added hyperlink to zoning cases for City of Tyler Zoning, under Development & Zoning Map, where avaliable
- Fixed all searches to automatically submit when user presses enter on keyboard
- Modifed Address Search to automatically perform identify when complete
- Removed Water & Sewer lines from Development & Zoning map
- This data was removed due to Homeland Security concerns. This information is still avaliable through the City of Tyler Water Utilities Department. Thank you for your understanding.
February 01, 2012
- Parcels now visible on all map layers again.
- The error causing parsels not to be visible on Property Search has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
February 01, 2012
- Fixed Name Diplay on Owner Searches
- Owner Search Results now show name instead of account number
- Broke Parcel Display on Property Search
- We are working on fixing the parcel display on the Property Search page. You can still search for parcels, but they do not visually display.
- This error is not present in any of the other maps. Please utilize one of the other map groups, such as Development and Zoning, to see and identify parcels. All the property search tools are avaliable in that group as well.
December 05, 2011
- Added New Scale Levels
- Added 1 inch = 60 feet
- Added 1 inch = 30 feet
- You may notice that the website is a little slower. Currently we are building these new scale levels. Generating cached images take a very long time to generate. If you zoom to an area where the cache has not been created, the server will dynamically create one for you, but it will be slower than the normal response. We expect this speed issue to be resolved by Thursday, December 9th.
- Changed Print tool
- We have temporarily set the print tool to a more generic print tool, until we can get the printing speed issue resolved.
December 02, 2011
- Fixed an error that caused the map not to display at the maximum extent (1:480,000)
- If you experienced an error when you opened the map and only saw half of the map, and the website was extremly slow, this has been resolved.
November 11, 2011
- Enabled map extent passing.
- Now when changing groups, such as from Property Search to Development, the map will remain in the same area you were last looking at.
- Not all layers will remain on.
- Added notification to print tool explaining why layers sometimes are not visible in printed map when print to scale is selected
- A further explanation on why layers may be turned off can be found in the help documentation
- Changed labeling of the map contents to indicate that the airplane picture represents the most current aerial photos available.
November 10, 2011
- Updated bus route layer in Parks & Rec Map to reflect latest bus routes and stops
- Updated bus route and bus stops shapefile downloads to reflect most current data
October 11, 2011
- Added Bike Route shapefile to data downloads
- Added Sidewalk shapefile to data downloads
October 1, 2011
- Transitioned BETA website to primary official website
- Redirected all traffic from old website to new website
August 17, 2011
- Added hyperlink to subdivision pdf's (where available)
- Added 2007 and 2003 aerials as layers
- Updated basemap tile cache
March 29, 2011
- Fixed identify problem with subdivision layer
- Renamed print templates
March 28, 2011
- Added Recent Changes page
- Added pop-up notice to official website, informing users about beta website
March 24, 2011
- Edited GIS Data page to match website theme
March 2, 2011
- Moved Bus Routes to Parks & Rec group
- Changed labeling of Property Search tool.
- Updated icons on FAQ for beta website
- Changed labeling of Commissioner & Justice of Peace layers